A pleasant nutty flavour, similar to sunflower seeds. This tasty nutritional powerhouse is great with granola, super on salads or yogurt. Delicious substitute for nuts and seeds in any recipe. Hemp Seeds are a wonderful healthy snack right from the bag.
Hemp Seeds are a super source of complete protein, containing all the Essential Amino Acids.
Suggested Use: 2-4 Tbsp., taken daily for life.
Refrigerate after opening
Best consumed within 6 months of opening.
Size: 454 g
- Excellent source of “Pure Active Protein”.
- Provides a well balance array of the 10 essential amino acids for humans.
- Wonderful food source, add to salads, smoothies, fruit or take by itself.
- Hempseed is an excellent dietary source of easily digestible gluten free protein.
- Overall protein content of 34.6 grams/100 grams is comparable to that of Soy beans and better than that found in nuts, other seeds, dairy products, meat, fish or poultry.
- An important aspect of Hempseed protein is a high content of arginine and histidine both of which are important for growth during childhood.
- Also contains amino acids methionine and cysteine which are needed for proper enzyme formation.
- Hemp protein also contains relatively high levels of the branched-chain amino acids that are important for metabolism of exercising muscle.